Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Pursuit of Happyness

当幸福来敲门

First, let's pay attention to the name of this movie. We can find there is a wrong word. In fact, the director does it with meaning. Using y, not i, means pursuing yourself happiness.

The movie narrates a story of an ordinary people who pursues happiness. The hero is too poor to afford the rent and daily expenditure. So his wife left him. Once he lived in the washroom with his lovely son. But he didn't give up. He works very hard, and studies by the torch. finally he got a decent job in stock market. I love this movie very much, because it indicates everyone has the right and ability to pursue your own happiness.

2 comments:

  1. I have heard wonderful things about this movie. I have yet to see it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not only a moive for entertainment, I guess, but also one for enlightenment. I hope you guys like it.

    ReplyDelete